If you are living in an ideal world, you would all have a personal masseuse on call that could soothe all your aches and sores away. While that might sound far-fetched for most, buying a best body massager machine seems like the next best option to have.
There are plenty of handheld electric massagers you can choose, from mini neck massagers to larger ones for your back and legs. With an extensive variety of brands and features available on the Indian market, which is the best massager to buy online?
In our post, we have curated the latest top body massaging machines in India with detailed review.
Best Nebulizer Machine | Best Oximeter Machine
List of Best Body Massager Machines in India
|BEST BODY MASSAGER MACHINES||NO. HEADS||WARRANTY|
|Ultracare Pro Pain Relief Massager – Top Pick||1||1 Year|
|Dr. Physio Electric Body Massager||3||1 Year|
|Lifelong LLM27 Electric Handheld – Affordable||3||1 Year|
|HealthSense HM210 Toner Percussion||4||1 Year|
|AGARO REGAL Electric Handheld Massager||8||NA|
|Dealsure Magic Massager Complete||7||1 Year|
Detailed Review of Best Body Massagers in India 2020
Massage therapy is a great way to treat muscle aches, but not everyone has access to a masseuse. So we recommend check this detail review and buy your very own massager to use at home!
1. Ultracare Pro Pain Relief Massager
As the name implies, this SONICTENS develops a unique technology by combining two therapies – Ultrasound (Sonic) and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS). The ultrasound therapy will make use of therapeutic ultrasonic waves, which gets easily penetrates into the skin and thereby stimulates the body tissues by increasing blood circulation to give relief from the pain. Whereas the TENS relives nerve pain by releasing the massaging electrical pulses.
So, when both these effective technologies are combined, then they work to increase the levels of endorphin (body’s natural painkiller) and thus naturally heals your pain.
It naturally heals your back pain (lower & upper), muscle cramps, muscle atrophy, arthritis pain, spasms & strains, sciatica pain, post-operative recovery, heal pain, pain from herniated discs, wrist pain, hip pain, bursitis, piriformis syndrome, lumbar pain, and tissue damage due to hip dislocation or fracture.
It is compact, portable and user-friendly device that allows you to operate it easily, conveniently, and comfortably.
Finally, it is a drug free solution, FDA and CE approved product and comes with 1-year natural warranty.
PROS (good things)
- This sonictens is an advanced technology for pain relief is 1st time introduced in India by this Ultra Pro company.
- Comes with various features like body sending technology, auto-power shutoff, overheating protection function, and FDA & CE approved.
- It naturally heals all kinds of chronic pains and nerve tension, which means one solution for all types of pains.
- It is lightweight, compact, reliable, and portable which allows you to carry and use it easily at any place.
- Its ergonomic design will make it easy to operate in either home or clinics, in which it comes with 3 modes of operation like Low (L- level) for acute, Medium (M) for Moderate or sub-acute and High (H- level) for chronic pain.
- One can easily use ultrasound therapy without TENS but won’t use TENS without ultrasound therapy.
CONS (poor things)
- Need to improve the body sensing feature.
- No cordless usage and will work only on electric power.
- A little bit pricey product.
2. Dr. Physio Electric Body Massager
Be it discomfort/pain in your arms, shoulders, thigh or even foot, Dr. Physio is a perfect handy tool to get relief from them. This massager comes with 3 different massaging heads that include…
- Rolling head – perfect for getting a deep massaging tissue.
- Scraping head – as the name suggests, provides scraping effect. So, it is very helpful in removing dead skin cells.
- Wavy head – gets rid of muscle fatigue with a soft and pleasant feeling.
It is also acts as head massager – by simply removing the proactive cover and rotating it anti-clockwise. This helps in preventing hair damage and improves blood circulation in the scalp. This body massager helps in dealing with other issues like stress, insomnia, sports injuries, myofascial pain and others.
The ergonomically designed strong motor makes easy to take it anywhere you want.
Quick Tip: Never keep the massager open (or without coverage) when not in use, as it get damages very easily.
PROS (good things)
- Fully electric body massager.
- Backed with 1-year warranty.
- Offers free digital thermometer.
- Comes with a lightweight motor.
- Portable and ergonomic design body massager.
- Operates at voltage – 230V and frequency – 50Hz.
- Helps to reduce fat- thighs, buttocks, hips, stomach.
- Can massage on neck, waist, arms, shoulders, back, legs, foot.
CONS (poor things)
- Comes with a short handle.
- Small power cord of length 1.5meter.
- Vibrations may occur while massaging which is not suitable for few. We recommend checking out with doctor if you are experiencing any discomfort.
3. Lifelong LLM27 Electric Handheld Full Body Massager
Next from our list is handheld body massager presented by Lifelong brand which is known for superior performance, unmatchable design and excellent quality products. Among their varied product list, we will discuss about LLM27 which is renowned in the market for its compactness, portability and high efficiency.
Though it is small, this body massager is good enough to provide deep massage for your whole body. This electric body massager features 3 changeable massage heads that produce different massage effects at different speed settings to give you a spa-like experience at your home.
The intense massaging action of the massager helps to relieve pain and soreness of muscles, relax the body, reduce fat and tone the thighs, hips, stomach, buttocks and chest. The vibration of the massager increases the temperature in the muscle tissues which ultimately increases blood flow resulting in relaxation.
Apart from that, it also helps to trim down some fat on buttocks, stomach, thighs, and chest. And moreover, it also helps to keep the skin firm and prevents sagging.
PROS (good things)
- Comes with 3 changeable massage heads for 3 different massage effect
- Soothes and relaxes aching muscles and boosts fat burn
- Portable and compact design
- Guaranteed 1 year warranty
- Helps in reducing some weight
- Unmatchable design
- Spa like experience
- Superior performance
CONS (poor things)
- Heavy weight of the massager may tire your arms.
4. HealthSense HM210 Toner Percussion Body Massager
HealthSense is brand that you can trust for quality and superior performance. Out of their product range, the functionality and performance of HM210 toner has really caught our eyes.
This percussion handheld body massager is very light weight – which makes it easy to use it for a long time. It can be used to deal with pain in any part of your body (except neck, throat, and underarms). Apart from pain relief, it can also be used for weight reduction and head massager.
This devices comes with 4 different replaceable massaging heads that include…
- Flat massage head – good for weight loss massage and decompression
- Ball massage head – suitable for deep massage and muscle toning. Combining it with essential oil application can be even more fruitful.
- Wavy massage head – provide acupuncture and deep tissue massager which accelerates blood circulation.
- Micro fiber massage head – quite helpful in removing dead skin and callus from feet.
The ergonomic design and firm gripped handle makes it easy to reach difficult areas without any additional assistance. Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects.
PROS (good things)
- Powerful copper motor
- ABS plastic and tpr materials used
- Speed regulator knob
- Elongated cord
- Ergonomic handle
- 1 year warranty
- Long working life
- 2 replaceable massage heads
- Ergonomic handle
- Portable and durable
CONS (poor things)
- Noise a bit problem.
5. AGARO REGAL Electric Handheld Full Body Massager
Agaro is the leading brand in supplying the pain relief massager machine at an affordable range because of which it is under Amazon’s choice. The Agaro series of massagers like the Regal and the Atom has more features in comparison with other series. Let us find more about body massager.
The full body massager is easy to hold and will reach any part of your body. It has percussion technology that will help you to relax and ease your pain through deep tissue stimulation.
The machine comes with 8-detachable massage heads for various pain relief purposes. It will soothe your sore muscles such as feet, calf, shoulders, neck, arms, and back. Also, the vibration function improves the blood circulation of the body.
The knob of the massager allows you to control the variable speed. The cloth mesh cover on the head of the massager avoids tangling of the body during the massage.
PROS (good things)
- It is lightweight and portable to carry in your gym bag as well
- Perform a deep tissue massage
- Vibrational massage for improving the blood circulation
- 8-interchangeable massage heads for a relaxing experience
- Energy-efficient with variable speed
- Runs on electricity and consumes limited energy
- Accessible to the difficult reaching area of the body such as back and shoulder
- It focuses on full body massage
CONS (poor things)
- It does not have 15 minutes auto shut off feature
6. Dealsure Magic Massager Complete Body Head Neck Shoulder
Another Amazon’s choice product on our list is Dealsure Magic Massager for complete body massage. It has gained the highest customer rating with its satisfactory service. So, you can rely on the product.
The Dealsure body massager comes with Plastic and nylon material. The power source of the massager is corded electric. The essential feature is the 7-massage heads, which provide any angle massage. It has a rapid rotation function that will give you a comfortable massage, and all your pain and aches will vanish.
You can use the massager for full body massaging like waist, neck, shoulder, back, arm, hips, thighs, and arms. It is best for old age people who suffer from joint pains or sore muscles. Control the variable speed of the body massager using the knob for efficient massage healing.
It is also advisable for sportspeople and regular office-going people who play or sit in the same position for hours, and it causes pain to them.
Well, the massager is best for stimulating and tapping the acupuncture points on the body and specifically on the foot area. Acupuncture experts keep this in their clinic for treatment. It energizes the nerve ends with the improvement of blood circulation and metabolism.
PROS (good things)
- Your all-time massaging partner with 7-detachable massaging heads
- Regular massage therapy at home after a hectic day will relax the mind, body, and soul
- The massager is efficient as it runs on electricity at a limited power
- Best for old age people for joint massage
- Improves the blood circulation
- Used for acupuncture treatment by experts
- The streamlined design makes it easy to hold
CONS (poor things)
- Attachment is not available properly
Buyer’s Guide – What to Consider While Buying Body Massager?
It’s important to choose a massager to address the specific type of pain that you’re experiencing. Some are designed to work out deep knots while others are more suited for gentle relaxation. Before you buy, here’s what you need to know!
1. Does it come with intensity regulator?
Most of the good body massagers will come with this feature. With the help of the feature, you will be able to adjust the intensity of the massaging.
That way, you can customize the speed of the massager to your liking. Usually, there are 3-speed intensity levels on a good body massager which are low, medium and high. So, although this is not a must-have feature, it can be very helpful at times.
2. Which massaging technique you want to try?
There are various massaging techniques out there. Each one has its own perks. Here are some more pieces of information on them.
There are many other massaging techniques apart from the ones listed below. But, the problem will arise when your body massager machine can’t perform particular techniques. So, it is a better idea to get a body massager which comes with multiple massaging modes.
a) Shiatsu massaging
The word Shiatsu came from Japan which roughly translates to ‘Figure Pressure’. This is a technique where gentle pressure is applied to muscles and other body parts. In doing so, your blood circulation will improve and muscles will be relaxed.
b) Kneading technique
If your muscles are tight and you are feeling uncomfortable then you can use the kneading technique. In this technique, gentle pressure will be applied to the deep and superficial tissues to make them more flexible.
c) Tapping technique
It is simple. As the name suggests, in this technique you will be tapping on particular body parts. The intensity of the tapping will vary depending on the situation. Also, you can vary the rhythm of tapping at times. This is a good option to use while you are transitioning from one massage technique to another.
d) Knocking technique
This is used for relaxing sore muscles. You can do that by applying repeated pressure on the muscles.
3. Does it come with additional massage heads?
Usually, body massager comes with multiple heads. You can replace one for another. Here are some examples of different types of attachment heads.
a) Massage head for skin
If you are suffering from skin irritation, then this type of massage head will be helpful for you. The main purpose of using the scrapper/frosting massage head is to remove dead cells from our skin. As a result, you will look fresher and younger.
b) Massage head for kneading
It is perfect for kneading massage technique. You will be able to relax deep tissues of your body with this.
c) Massage head for the scalp
Sometimes, only body massage won’t help. You might need to massage your scalp as well. And, scalping massage head is used just for that.
d) Wide/Flat massage head
If you need a gentle massage, this massage head can get the job done. You should not use this one for deep tissue massage at all. It helps relax the muscles with a soothing massage. Also, it can be used for weight-loss massage.
These are some of the most popular massage heads used all over the world. So, make sure that you choose a body massager which comes with at least some of these massage heads.
4. How bulky is the massaging device?
This is a very important factor you should consider while you are picking your next body massager. Typically, you will use a body massager by lifting it with your hand. So, if it is very heavy, then you would have to face difficulties using it. So, a lightweight body massager should be your top priority.
But, we should also say that body massager tend to be heavy. Because they have various instruments like motors, circuits etc. inside. So, try to get a body massager which is lightweight. That way, you can massage your body for longer without tiring your hands out.
5. Is it easily portable?
The more portable and compact a body massager the better. This way, you can carry it around with you comfortably. And, if the size and the weight is low, then you can also use it for a long time compared to a heavier one.
6. What is the brand and build quality?
The body massagers should be built with high-quality materials. The build quality should be top-notch. Otherwise, it can easily break if it accidentally falls from your hand while using it. Also, you should buy your product from a reputed brand.
Body massagers are not that cheap. So, you have to spend quite a good amount of money. As a result, if you don’t go for a great quality body massager from a well-known brand, then you are wasting your money.
What is the Risk in Using Electric Body Massager?
- Massagers are generally electric and hence if used on the sensitive areas of the body such as neck or throat, may lead to a number of additional issues.
- If you suffer from serious health issues, this is not a permanent solution for your problems. Massagers generally provide an instant relief only, which works best for any of the suddenly cramps or muscle pulls.
- Electric massagers are generally quite difficult to maintain which is why many people actually purchase it with the intention of using it but keep it locked somewhere inside in a box, rather than using it on a regular basis. Some might only use it once and never again.
What is the Benefit of an Electric Body Massager?
While over use of electric massager is not recommended, they are of convenience and advantage in many ways.
- People experience pains at a particular area, which when isn’t treated spreads to other parts near the affected area as well. Targeting a particular area is usually not possible for other ways of treatment. But as for a massager, it is specially manufactured to treat any kind of pain in muscles with the assistance of specific pressure points.
- The massager, along with relieving muscle pains, also facilitates better blood circulation.
- For instance, you can try massaging on a regular basis as it will provide quick relief from anxiety, headaches, and daily stress.
- If you use handheld massagers, there is a lot more probability of relaxing effect and more than just relaxing the muscles.
- These massagers help with lower back related problems. This is because they usually simulate blood circulation and this lead to the spine receiving an ample amount of oxygen and nutrients.
- If you use these massagers on a regular basis, you will improve your sleep patterns as well and this is because of the relaxing effect massagers have on your body. It is recommended to carry on a session of 15-20 minutes within which you will relax your body and your stress levels will gradually decrease leading you to better and sound sleep.
- People carry on a number of physical activities including exercising, surfing, skiing, etc. These activities, at the starting periods, start to make your body muscles sore and are referred to as exertion soreness. This is also when body massagers come handy. You can use any of the massagers to actually simulate your sore body muscle and bring them back to the normal state.
- Another benefit of using massager refers to the texture of the skin. If you start using the massagers you will be enhancing your skin’s look. The effect is the result of stimulating your blood circulation under the skin which makes the skin look better with perfecting the circulation.
Common Questions about Body Massagers
Nerve injury is not very commonly seen in the massage process. However, you should be aware that excessive pressure on sensitive areas like the neck, throat and even the shoulders can be risky.
Yes, electric body massagers are really helpful in reducing your back pain problems.
Regular massage at the back pain source areas like the neck and the shoulder can be very helpful. But, avoid putting too much pressure on the body.
The number of attachment heads available with the model is directly proportional to its use. Manufacturers generally provide different nods with each of the models and each of the nods comprises of different types of massage stimulation and experiences. If you choose a model which has the assistance of different nods, you will be in a place to customize each of your massage session as per your need and comfort.
Over to You
A best body massager machine is not same for everyone, it depends on individual needs. However, no matter what kind of massage machine or equipment you’re looking for in the market – you can find it with the specs you desire. Bit of research is all that is needed.
From our study, Ultracare Pro Pain Relief Massager is overall best massager and Dr. Physio Electric Body Massager as best alternative option to go for. But make sure you check specifications before judging that as your favorite.